Vremac Cylinders is a modern designer and manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders, swivels and piston accumulators. Our products are designed to operate in harsh conditions in the dredging, offshore, civil engineering (bridges and lock gates) and heavy machinery markets.
Vremac CylindersContact us
A wide range of dimensions and applications
We design and manufacture cylinders and piston accumulators up to a bore of 1,000mm and/or 15m in length. For our standard range we have an online configurator available.
We service the following markets:
- Dredging and offshore – as a result of our extensive experience with hydraulics and water, we are able to deliver safe and reliable cylinders designed to operate in harsh conditions.
- Civil engineering – Vremac Cylinders has been involved in a wide range of projects for locks, gates and dams, from the Dutch waterways to the Panama Canal lock cylinders.
- Transport and loading – our products can be found on a variety of equipment transported on wheels, such as moving (trailer) floor applications, passenger-handling vehicles and high-end agricultural machinery.
- Recycling and demolition – we have developed extensive knowledge of fatigue issues, vital when tools are used with very high dynamic peak loads and extreme decompression rates.
- Onshore – we supply cylinders for skidding systems, piling machines, bending equipment, presses, handling equipment and steel mill systems.
- Heavy lifting – for safe lifting activities we offer the MaXine PHC with a range of 50-500t.